Friday, July 18, 2008

The New Weed Eaters

Some say we live on the FIRE FAMILY FARM... well thanks, cause now we are trying to live up to that name!! Ha ha... yeah right!!! Although we are working our way up there... slowly but surely!!

So with that being said, may I please introduce you to our 2 newest members of the crazy farm...

SPIDEY (named by Trey cause he wanted it to be Spiderman, but we shortened it up)
&
CHOY (Named by Brynkli & Sissy...even though it's supposed to be TROY (from High School Musical) but no one can really pronounce the "TROY" part of it, as it always sounds like "CHOY" so now that's what stuck!)

So with much thanks to Papa Bingham...who gave our daddy the brilliant idea that we needed a goat to eat away our 4 acres worth of weeds!! Well, we got 2 baby (3 months old) Pygmy DWARF goats. They are so cute.. but honestly... (this is my side of the argument...) ARE THEY HONESTLY GOING TO EAT THAT MANY WEEDS? 4 ACRES WORTH? Well......I HOPE SO!!!

I need to get some other pictures with the rest of the kids, but for now, I was able to sneak a couple of Brynkli in the "GOAT PLAYHOUSE"... oh yes... they have their own playhouse now!! :) The girls thinks it's the best thing ever!! And are so proud of their daddy for building such a cool one!!

This one is CHOY...

This one is SPIDEY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha these pictures are soo funny