John was outside working on the yard when he came in to ask where the camera was... There is a beautiful cloud with the rays of the sun shining around the outer edges... Come see!
So we take the camera out.. take a few pics... go inside and decide to upload the pics... as we are looking at them, the kids (can't remember which one said it..) suddenly say...
I love sitting outside looking at the clouds and each of us taking turns finding an animal in the sky! There's always "Something" fun to make out of it!!





3 comments:
I SEE THE CAT!
Ha ha.. I am glad! Me and the kids see it but John thinks we are nuts!! He STILL cannot see it! Guess he needs to work on his imaginary skills!! :0
I see the cat, it is sitting down?
My grandchildren are very smart.
I love you and miss you all
grammy
Post a Comment