This was a pretty intense game of kickball... who won again? I just remember the ball popped!!
Trey-bug eating his homemade ice cream! Yum Yum!
John and the kiddos... No one knew i was snapping the pic... It was pitch black, I just aimed and shot! But the fireworks were great!!
The camera doesn't quite do justice for the fireworks...
The girlies... modeling their 4th of July outfits!
Trey, Brynadi, and Brynkli showing their Red, White and Blue Spirit!!
Brynkli, Brynadi, Bryden... so cute!!
Londyn and Bryden experiencing BUBBLES!
4th of July was so fun for our little family! We stayed HOME!! We had Papa and Gamma Bingham, Uncle Mike, Kristi, Londyn, Kyrbi, Chad, Ryker, Uncle Tyler, Uncle Tanner and 2 of his friends, Rick and Harrison. We hung out at Aunt Andra and Uncle David's house and ended up with 80 people in their little home!! It was crazy but way fun!! We had some delicious food! We ate all day long! We had a pretty intense game of kickball going on! We found a bullsnake out front!! We went on a quad ride, some went down to the Verde River, we swam, played games, took naps... did I mention we ate alot!?! And for the fireworks we went over to the Old Home Manor... sat out on the grass and oooowed and awwwed!!
Thanks for coming up everyone!!! It was lots of fun!





2 comments:
Hi Heidi! Your kids are so cute! They look just like you. It was fun to look at your blog. I love the 4th of July outfits! Tell Kristi she needs to update hers. I want to see some new pictures of her little girl.
Brittani (Hoopes)
Your kids are so cute modeling their 4th of July outfits.
Post a Comment