Sorry this is posted twice... BUT I LOVE IT!!
Props to John for getting the highest! Maybe even tied with Tyler!
Props to Tanner for getting that high with Trey in his hands!
Love the Spread Eagle Pookie!
Mike... I think you are still on your way UP!
I love the PATTY-CAKES in the background...
And way to go Brynk & Sis... those are good jumps!Did I mention...I LOVE this Picture!
**More Props to my Cousin Eric Greer...he is an awesome photographer! Check out my additional links... his blog page is listed there! He does a GREAT job and takes appointments!!





14 comments:
Your right, this is such an incredibly adorable picture! I can see why you posted it twice. It is totally worth it. We miss you guys so much. We so badly want to come up and be "hicks" for weekend. lol
Your right, this is such an incredibly adorable picture! I can see why you posted it twice. It is totally worth it. We miss you guys so much. We so badly want to come up and be "hicks" for weekend. lol
YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE! I KNOW MINE NEEDS SOME WORK! NO TIME LATELY!! ILL GET ON IT THIS WEEK THOUGH! LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURES!!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! SO JEALOUS!
Hey Heid
My sister wendy is taking a photography class and wants to know where you took those pictures. She want to test it out.
thanks
That's a pretty cool picture! I love it!
Hi from Jason and Abby Annis. I found your blog through Jeremy and Natalie. P.S. John sucks (thats from Jason)
I LOVE that picture!!! What an awesome idea...it turned out great!
I love that picture!! And the saying on it is awsome!!!
I know my lil sis looks just like me huh? I really wanna see your wedding video! :P Well your blog is amazing and your family is so cute!! I miss you! :)
Where are you.... don't stop blogging!!!!!
Hi Heidi. You have an adorable family. I'm happy to see that you are doing well.
~Austin Goodspeed Pettit
You put every blog to shame...my pictures look like I took them with a Polaroid in 1980...so embarrassed. Your family is the cutest I've seen. Brady and John have talked not so long ago, but we miss y'all.
That is such an awesome picture! I miss the Bingham family! Oh, and can I mention, your kids are so cute!
That is a GREAT picture!! Cute family.
Post a Comment