Sunday, December 7, 2008

Where to begin...

Wow, time sure does fly when you are having fun!
These last few months have been crazy ones!! (I guess not just the last few, lets go all the way back to July!!) John has been working and working over in Show Low, while the kiddos and I have been here in the lovely town of Paulden... we've got our house up for sale, and we are just chugging along in school work!

I have been running around like a crazy chicken with it's head cut off!! Pay the bills, do the shopping, and the cooking, and the cleaning, and the dusting, and the mopping.....wow... I am sounding a little too much like a famous character in our house... the lovely, Cinderella!!

Well, I am home from church today with some sick kiddos, so I figured now would be a good time to get caught up!!!

So check back in often to see what else is showing up... I've got 2 b-days to post, Halloween, Thanksgiving, our wonderful trip to Idaho, and Utah, and lots of plain ole family fun!


No comments: