Happy "BOO" Day!! To start off the fun filled week, we went to some friends' house, had a potluck lunch, played lots of fun games like Pin the Stem on the Pumpkin, and shared our favorite candy with the other kids. We got to wear our costumes and have fun!

The night before halloween, we were in Show Low and Aunt Shanlee and Uncle Clint took us to their ward party, where we got to wear our costumes again, and of course... got more candy!!

Just to let you know, that Daddy and Papa Steve took Brynkli, Sissy, Trey, Bryden, Rusty, and Jackson all on their own!! Me, and Grandma Nina got to take all her young women to the Haunted Corn Maze... What fun that was!

This is on our way to the huge Show Low Trunk or Treat. I must say, I've never been to a better one. Usually I hear trunk or treat and think "cheesy" but this one was fun, everyone participated and decked out their vehicles... it was put on by the businesses of the community and there were tons of cars!

John was a "Shabby Security Gaurd" and was quite the charmer! Everyone loved his costume and he even got to dance around for these 2 ladies who got the biggest kick out of him! Took pics of his front AND his back!! Just to fill you in, his backside is as lovely as his front, a nice big "Crack" with lots of "Buns" for all to see! The kids in line behind us were putting candy into his "Crack"! Go John!!

I obviously, was his "Inmate"!

Brynkli chose to be a Pirate, a girl one mind you... It is a dress!!
Don't you love her dark hair? We spray painted it black!!

The lovely Hanna Montana Fan!!!

Trey, oh man.. he LOVES Spiderman!!!

Ahhh, the little Pumpkin, need I say more?

Ummm.....Yes..... I do claim him.
This is the best part!!! The After Party!!
The time when you come home and put all your candy into piles of the same candy and then start the TRADING!! "I love this... I'll trade you for that!!"
Bryden was sneaking all the candy while everyone was busy putting them into piles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment