Brynkli's team name this year is the Fire-Tigers!
The girls were excited...
they were thinking we must be pretty cool because both our team names have our last name in them!
Go Fire-Tigers & Firecrackers!
The GREAT "Kicker Spicker"!!
Ha ha, it was hilarious! She did this little back kick thing to stop the ball... Everyone cheered for her and the coach was saying what an awesome play it was!!
During her break she comes over, and Uncle Mikey
was telling her,"We should give that cool move a name!"
So she says..."Well, it already has a name,
it's called the "Kicker Spicker"
BACK IT UP Uncle Mikey!!
I guess you TEMPORARILY forgot who you were MESSING with!
Brynkli is very opposite of our little Sis... she is
COMPETETIVE!!!
What? You think you can run faster than me?
Well.........You wanna race?
I love you for it BRYNK!! GREAT Effort in ALL you do!!





4 comments:
I guess I should have Mike make up a "Kicker Spicker" cheer next time we come for a game:)
Then again, that might be a little scary.
Brynkli is so awesome!
Yeah, bewtween the Hill Billy Cat in the Hat, and the Sideline Cheers at the game... we might be needed a ct scan!! And not to mention, how badly he was wanting to kick the ball into the net that he acts like he missed the kids and kicked it a little too far! ha ha!! I love you guys! Thanks for coming to the game and visiting us it was great fun!
Go Brynkli rae! you rock! we are going to be up one of these saturdays to watch you play!@ your team is so lucky to have such a great player! I bet you can to lots of new tricks this year cause you are older and you have played before huh! love you !! im proud of how hard you work to help your team win! xoxo-auntie Jo
BRYNK! im loving the top picture! i can see you have a little bit of cheerleader in you! haha i cant wait to come up and see you play! I love you and cant wait to see you next week!-pookie
Post a Comment