
....Waiting for more pics
but wanted to put the news out there for John.
He went hunting last night after work... had a reserve tag for Elk up in Show Low.
2 hours later, I get a call...
HEIDI!!!! I GOT AN ELK!!! It's a 6 by 6!!!!
He was so dang excited! I am so happy for him. He's been working super hard lately to keep us afloat during this nasty (bad to be in construction) time of year! He deserved the hunt, and even more so, deserved to get something in his first few hours!
GREAT JOB BABE!!!
Next time tho... take me with you... OR ELSE!!!!
He went hunting last night after work... had a reserve tag for Elk up in Show Low.
2 hours later, I get a call...
HEIDI!!!! I GOT AN ELK!!! It's a 6 by 6!!!!
He was so dang excited! I am so happy for him. He's been working super hard lately to keep us afloat during this nasty (bad to be in construction) time of year! He deserved the hunt, and even more so, deserved to get something in his first few hours!
GREAT JOB BABE!!!
Next time tho... take me with you... OR ELSE!!!!





1 comment:
Yeah for John. That is so awesome. don't tell Jake until Nov. after his hunt. Or else that is all I am going to hear about until he gets one. We love you guys, what are you doing the next weekend?
Post a Comment