I remember the first time I saw JOHN, I went home and told my FAMILY that I just met the guy I was going to marry! Well, just shy of 3 yrs later it happened...(I won't mention the guys' name that had the "COLD FEET" as it might embarass him) But 7 years and 4 beautiful kids later... we are still MADLY in LOVE and BEST of FRIENDS!! And each day gets BETTER!
We have lived here in Paulden (I know, it's a "HICK TOWN" as my family would say) and it's a PIN DOT on the map! I am loving it here...minus the WIND!! We live on 4 acres and my kids LOVE every INCH of it!!
"Mommy, I just threw up." - "ok honey, go rinse your mouth so the acid doesn't ruin your teeth" - "but mommy??? What's A$$?" - (Lots of laughter..... more laughter... lots more laughter...) (catches breath... giggles a little more...) "Um, babe, I didn't say A$$, I said ACID (Lots of emphasis on the *ID* part) We don't say that A$$ word... it's not a nice word at all!!!" - "Well what does it mean"...... "Ummmmmm..... (elbows John...) (some help here!!).... Ummmm.... we just don't say it sweetie.. it's a very very naughty word!!!"
June 2008...Treylan (2)
"Mommy.... CACA means POOP" - "Oh really? Where did you learn that from?" - "From Creesto" (Our friends.. Scott and Crystal) "Oh... ok!! Please don't say that anymore" - "I like to say CACA... CACA means POOP" *Gee....Thanks Crystal!!! :)
June 2008...Brynadi (4)
"Dad... you need to read the constructions first!" (Instructions)
July 2008...Treylan (2)
(Trey who is potty trained... isn't feeling very good... He is sitting on the toilet...) "Mommy... Hurry, fast!!" - "What's wrong son?" - "Hurry to tell Daddy that my other PeePee died" (this is while he is sitting on the "pot" holding his original peepee up, seeing his "other boy parts" hanging down below) "Daddy, my other peepee died" - "oh I am sorry Trey..." (some laughter) "Please you fix it"
July 2008...Treylan (2)
(The kids were playing around...basically just torturing poor little Trey) (After about 5 minutes worth of torture he finally says...) "momma, aren't you gonna help your little son" "it's me, momma, your sunshine.... HELP ME FAST"
July 2008...Brynkli (6)
(I was teaching Brynkli a little life lesson...) "I mean, come on mom... don't you think we could talk about this later?"
July 2008...Brynadi (4)
(I love my little Sissy... she is the biggest sweetheart!!) (This is not a new thing, but I felt like it deserved to be posted on here) "Mom, I love you this much...(arms stretched around her back...) and I also love you this much...(2 little fingers showing the tiniest little pinch)"
August 2008...Treylan (2) (Holding up a guitar) Trey says, "Mommy, what's this called?" I respond, " it's called a guitar" ... "Oh a good-tar" ... "Yea, a GUITAR" ... "No, mom, don't call it a GOOD-TAR, I want it to be called a BAD-TAR" ... "Why?" ... "Cause it's bad, not good ok mommy?"
August 2008...Treylan (2)
(In the bath...) "Mommy, I have a hole in my bum bums..." (gee... do I have to say anymore? I was completely surprised and SPEECHLESS) "Ok, son, whatever you do... DON'T TOUCH IT PLEASE!" ... "Is it an owie?" ... "No son................" (Now why can't these kinds of things come up when JOHN is around to help me out!!!)
August 2008...Treylan (2)
(6:00 am) "Mommy, I want some milk." "OK Son, just a minute please." "Mommy, I want some milk right now." "Son, hold on... I will get up in a sec." (I was currently feeding Bryden back to sleep) "Mommy.... get your booty in the kitchen RIGHT now!!! ....please!"
August 2008...Brynkli (6)
(Kristi Jo and I engaged in conversation, Kristi happens to say SERIOUSLY? at the end of one of her sentences...) Brynkli pipes in and says.... "What? Seriously? That's an O'Snap!" (I don't even say O'Snap... where'd she get that one from?)
September 2008...Treylan (3)
"Ok Trey, you can have a little bit, and that's all" "No, mommy, I don't want a little bit, I want a big bit. Give me a big bit ok?"
December 2008...Treylan (3)
"Mom, You're my best in my world. Do you know how much I Lub you? I lub you all the way to the sky 2 times!!"
December 2008....Treylan (3)
Trey is jabbering on and on while we are supposed to be going to sleep... so I say "Yes Sir", he says "Mom, you don't say yes sir to your son, you say it to the police man," so I respond, "well you can say it to other people too... like to Daddy and Papa," "Oh, so I can say it to my NINA too?" "No, son, you say Yes Ma'am to Nina" (Nina is Gramma Tina) "Oh so I have to say YES SIR MAN to Nina!?!" I am cracking up... so he says, "Mom just quit laughing and go to sleep."
Trey and I are giggling in bed one morning... as I get up to start my day, he yells... "Mom, wait!! where are you going, I still have 2 laughs left!!"
On another morning, Trey spills his Cocoa, he says, "Ooops I made a mess mom... I made the mess but you can clean it up ok mom?"
Trey is such a funny boy!! I could spend my entire day writing down each and everything he says! He cracks me up!!
December 2008.... Bryden (1)
The last few days Bryden has been walking around and pointing to stuff, and whispering... "whas sat"... my interpretation of that is... "What's that?" She's so cute!! She also says "Geeeet it" with a funny little deep voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment